May Goals - Finally
Thursday, May 06, 2010
OK Becky, I have stopped procrastinating finally and I am posting my May goals. Hey, better late than never right.
1. Lose 9.5 pounds and be at 190 by the end of May.
2. Get out of the obese BMI category and get below 29.9 which would put me in the over weight category. However, just based on the calculation alone I don't think this will happen even if I reach 190.
3. Continue with my C25K training twice a week, even if I have to repeat the 20 minute run the whole month.
4. Attend boot camp class twice a week.
5. Complete 1,500 crunches. I have done 260 already.
6. Walk/run 40 miles. I have done 8.55 miles so far.
7. Decrease my sodium intake and keep my sodium between 500 and 2,300 milligrams (mg) daily. I am usually way over on this and this needs major work.
8. Increase my fiber intake and get my fiber between 25 and 35 grams (g) each day. I am usually low on this so I need to make the effort to get enough fiber each day.
There are probably other goals that I have that I am not thinking about right now but these are my main focus for the month.