Day 14 of my new life: Boot camp
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Today is looking great! I started the day with Bob and the biggest loser boot camp. I enjoy the variety of changing my workouts every few days. I didn't do to well on the push ups, But kept up on everything else.
This weeks accomplishments:
1. I can breath in my work slacks ( and they are not stretchy)
2. I made it through the weekend with out going over my calories! Yippy Weekends are so tough!
3. I have worked out 14 days in a row.
4. I have recorded my calories 14 days.
5. I have learned to bring variety and fun into the journey.
I am so excited about all of this and cant wait for the next challenge, It may be sooner than I think!