I HAVE to get SERIOUS with this Plan!
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Well, here goes. I need a new plan, and I have to be serious about it. The first 3 months of 2010 have already gone by, and I'm just losing and gaining the same 2 pounds. By the end of June I should be able to have my last 18 pounds (out of 60) off. Basically, here's the plan:
1. Recognize and stay focused on the spiritual aspect of caring for my body. Stay in God's Word. Read again in "The Spark" about focus, fitness, etc.
2. Do my LS video exercise 4x/wk. In addition add other things like walking and bicycle riding (yea! Spring and Summer are coming!).
3. Track. Track. Track. Did I mention track? I often track through mid-afternoon, and then I start snacking out of control and don't finish tracking for the day. I need to track THROUGH THE END OF THE DAY.
4. Eating plan. Using advice in "Dr. A's Habits of Health", I will stay at 1200 calories per day or below. Breakfast-300 cal, Mid-morning snack-100, Lunch-200, Mid-afternoon-100, Dinner-400, Evening snack-100. Choose high protein, high fiber, low glycemic foods. My downfall is getting home from work starving and eating constantly while I'm cooking. I need to eat my afternoon snack around 4:00PM, then drink a lot of water and take my fiber supplement while I'm cooking.
5. Plan rewards and give them to myself often!!! I think I will have to start out giving myself a small reward for each day that I stay on plan (that's how bad the compulsive evening eating is!). When I get back into the 150's I'm buying myself a cute blouse that I have my eye on. I also got a new pandora bracelet and will buy charms as rewards.
That's what I have in mind! I know my Spark Sisters will be there to support me and cheer me on!