Healthy Habits Survey
Monday, March 15, 2010
Totally stolen from 1BIGDREAM who stole it from PINKCOCONUT! Who will steal it next???
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
** Oatmeal with Splenda, greek flavored yogurt, raisins, cinnamon. Herbal tea
2. How much water do you drink a day?
** At least 96 oz.
3. What is your favorite workout?
** I am just getting back into the gym so for now I will say the Treadmill. But I love spinning and step class.
4. What is your favorite fruit?
** Only one. I would say golden delicious apples. But pears, grapes and strawberries are close behind.
5. What is your favorite vegetable?
** Love broccoli and spinach but I need to incorporate more of a variety.
6. How many calories do you burn a week?
** Not sure. So far I have 3 scheduled days in the gym so I hope to burn at least 400 each day??? I also plan to go for walks, with the little one, once the weather breaks.
7. How many calories do you eat a day?
** Another hot topic for me. I am trying out 2115-2315 since I am nursing. So I will stick to the hight end on gyms days and the low end on non-gym days.
8. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
** String cheese. Do Fiber One bars count as healthy????
9. What do you usually eat for lunch?
** I do not think I have a usual. Mostly a frozen entree but I am moving more toward tuna sandwiches and fruit.
10. What is usually for dinner?
** Again, there is no usual but the protein is usually chicken, a veggie and rice or pasta.
11. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
** My legs
12. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
** I don’t have love. I love toning.
13. What is your least favorite exercise?
** The stationary bike.
14. What is your favorite exercise?
** See #3 above
15. What are your "bad" food cravings?
** Anything with sugar. I can eat a whole cake in one day. A small slice here and there really can add up.
16. What is your go to workout song?
** Anything groovin’
17. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
** I still take a pre-natal
18. How often do you eat out?
** Usually once or twice on the weekend. Darn hubby.
19. Do you eat fast food?
** Not really. If I have to, then it is Wendys Grilled Chicken Sandwich (and sometimes I do get the combo )
20. How do you stay motivated?
** I want to be a good example for my daughter and I want to lose the weight before getting pregnant again. (Did I just say that)
21. Who is your biggest supporter?
** My Spark buddies. You all can relate. In a different way my hubby, I told him that I have to lose the extra baby weight before I will let him see me nake again. (So I definitely get priority when it comes to who is going to the gym and who is staying home with the baby.)
22. How much weight have you lost?
**I can really only count since having the baby. So that is 21lbs.
23. How did you determine your goal weight?
** When I first lost the weight 10yrs ago 150 was perfect. Now, I am not interested in my bodyfat, then the number on the scale. Well, that is what I keep telling myself anyway. But my fit assessment test said my ideal weight is 156. So I am cool with that.
24. Do you have a gym membership?
**Yes we just joined a week ago.
25. How often do you work out?
** My days are Mon/Wed/Fri and probably one day on the weekend for now. Once we are comfortable leaving the baby at the child care center at the gym, I will probably go more often. At this point, I plan do 2 days of strength training and cardio and 1 day of just cardio,
26. How did you find Spark?
** I think it was at a weight watchers meet in 2007.
27. How much sleep do you get a night?
** I have never been a great sleeper. I cant even blame that baby b/c she sleeps for 11-12 hrs straight. So even though I am in bed btwn 10-10:30pm and don’t get up until 7am, I may only get 4-5hrs
28. Are you a morning or night workout person?
** Usually night. The earliest I can work out is 8am pushing it.
29. Do you have a "cheat" day?
** Not really. I guess because Im not hard core dieting so I just work in the treats every now and then.
30. Do you drink soda?
** Occasionally and only diet. I mainly stick to water or unsweetened iced tea.
31. Do you drink alcohol? How much?
** Occasionally. Usually I’ll have a couple of beers or glasses of wine on my cheat day.
32. What is your favorite thing about Spark?
** The exercise/food tracker but Im starting to love reading and responding to people’s blogs.
33. What do you not like about your body? What do you love about your body?
** At this point, I hate just about everything about my body. My baby is only 4 ½ months. I do love that my body was able to carry and natural birth my little angel. Its still strong and I know that it will rebound
34. Do you have a workout buddy?
** Nope. I think to do at it alone. I tried the buddy thing but they end up leaving me anyway
35. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to this Healthy Lifestyle?
** Everything. My self-confidence is through the roof and I feel strong knowing that I am doing something that will better my life and my familys. And knowing that I can inspire other people is well priceless