5 Things that Motivate me to Make Healthy Choices
Thursday, March 04, 2010
5 Things That Motivate Me to Make Healthy Choices:
1. I am a Cardiac Nurse who helps with Stress Tests almost on a daily basis and frequently with Cardiac Catheterizations,( Heart Angiograms). seeing people on a daily basis who are really ill and frightened, talking to them and encouraging them motivates me to NOT go there! When I first started with stress tests I had NO comfort with treadmills, I do NOW!
2. My husband and children, family that I want to see and enjoy!
3. Canoeing, kayaking, skiing I want to be able to do these with ease, enjoying my time and not worrying about getting hurt or huffing and puffing, slowing everyone down!
4. To have no pain, to have my joints, fet, legs to feel good, to feel fit!
5. To have a wonderful sense of being well, in body mind and spirit!