My 5 Motivations for Living a Healthy Lifestyle
Monday, March 01, 2010
As part of the gold team spring Biggest Loser challenge I was asked to blog about my 5 motivations for living a healthy lifestyle, so here goes.
1. Lower my health risks for certain diseases like diabetes, heart problems, stroke, and cancer. I have some of these in my family history and I don't want to be next.
2. Look better and feel better by building more muscle and getting rid of fat.
3. Live a long and healthy life.
4. Get in shape so I have more energy to do things I need and want to do.
5. I am tired of being fat, overweight, and out of shape.
I have to admit that number 5 was difficult to write but it is the honest truth. That and number 1 are probably my top 2 motivators to get in shape and live a healthy lifestyle. Those 2 alone should be more than enough motivation for me to make the changes I need to make in fitness and nutrition and to be able to stick with it for the long haul.