Monday, January 04, 2010
Alright, when I wrote down my goals on November 1st they were:
1) Lose 100 lbs (that's less than 2 lbs a week)
2) Create a budget that I can pay all my incoming bills and pay off my debt
3) Clear out things we don't use or need
4) Get my massage license
5) Consistently homeschool my children
6) Work on spirituality
7) Train my dogs
8) Get on a cleaning schedule
9) Write a book
10) Be able to run a mile
Ironically when I was working on my goals for 2010 I had 10 again. They are:
1) Lose 100 lbs
2) Create a budget that allows us to live comfortably and pay off debt
3) Be consistent in homeschooling
4) Begin my own massage therapy business
5) Create and execute a cleaning routine to maintain an organized and clean home
6) Sell things I make in stores
7) Grow a healthy garden
8) Give my animals the best environment I can
9) Treat others with dignity and respect
10) Buy a motorcycle
So in combining the similar ones I have 14 different ones total. I had to giggle that the majority of my goals hadn't changed.
I'm also going to add:
15) Begin recycling + composting
16) Get active in community service
17) Get active in La Leche League
18) Start taking pictures
19) Start riding my bike
I'm sure there will be more but I think that's a good start for this coming year and longer. It's a lot and I don't plan on doing it all this year. One baby step at a time. It will be fun though to check them off the list!!
I'm going to work today on prioritizing them and then breaking them down into steps. I'll use my spark calendar to chart the little steps. Maybe I'll even make a big chart on poster board so I can see my progress!
I'm a little motivated today, can you tell?
I'll temper this enthusiasm so I don't burn out or try to take on too much.