Sunday, January 03, 2010
So, here are my goals for the year....
1. Create a cleaning schedule. Pick one small task for every day and after dinner is cleaned up DO IT! i.e. Monday, sweep and mop the kitchen floor. Tuesday, vacuum and dust. Wednesday, Clean out the fridge. Thursday, upstairs bathroom. Friday, organize my closet.
2. Live more healthfully. This is such a huge topic! I know I need to break it down, and will do so, but ultimately, this really sums up all the reasons I want to make goals and stick to them.
3. Exercise. Now that I have the Wii Fit, USE IT! Get outside on good days. Walk around the block, walk for 10 minutes at work, use the stairs, go to the gym. Enlist my husband or a friend when I can.
4. Train for a 5k. Shoot for the Race for the Cure in May, but overall, just start training. And if May comes and goes without me racing, shoot for a race in September. The point is to train, and be more active.
5. Journal more. I need to remember my experiences so I can continually learn from them, but also so I can look back and maybe share what I've learned from others. Write about everything!
6. Smile more. This one sounds kind of silly, but what I really want from this one is to be more concious and aware of my daily attitude. My attitude is my choice!