This is a time to reflect on where I have been and look forward to where I am going!
My husband and I are looking at a family almost completely grown and out on their own! We have one child living with us, one in college, one in grad school and one out on his own. They are for the most part happy, healthy, active and successful people. We have helped them along the way and are very proud of them all.
Somehow in the process of having and raising them I have put on several extra pounds. This is something I want to work off. So I am looking at a new year and making some choices for me and thus for my family.
* Movement every day, at least 15 minutes and hopefully first thing in the morning!
* Track what and how much I eat, writing it down!
* Drink 8 glasses of water a day
* Lift weights at the YMCA 3 days a week minimum
* Sign up and complete a mini or Sprint Triathlon this year
* Take ballroom dancing lessons with my husband
* Pray every day, thanking God I am alive to live, breathe and be happy!
This year I will not get off track. I will lose inches, feel better and stronger. By keeping active and exercising sleep will come easier and deeper, my back will be pain fee and strong and life will be easier to live!
Good Luck to all of you on your New Years Goals!