Day 27 - It's my lucky day.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Well, 27 is my lucky number because my birthday is on the 27th (of January).
Here are the good things that happened today:
1. I caught the 7:45 train.
2. I enjoyed the 1 mile walk from the train station to work. The walk released the pain in my back. I knew it would be back as soon as I spent more than 5 minutes sitting but I let that go.
3. I had a lovely breakfast of oatmeal. I finished off the apricots yesterday and actually remembered to bring some dried cranberries into work today.
4. I found lots of reasons to walk around the office so I didn't sit too long.
5. I balanced the business checking account first try.
6. Instead of having an office pollyanna, we've adopted a homeless family. We drew names and I get to get something for a 4 year old girl named Stephanie.
7. I got a lot of work done and managed to leave the office at a time when I actually had time to walk to the station.
8. I got to the train just as it pulled in.
9. I took something (metaphorical) off someone's plate who has too much on her plate.
10. My leaves were mysteriously blown and bagged last week and I found out who did it today and thanked him.
11. Tomorrow night is Chanukah and I'm planning to eat latkes Sunday and Sunday only.
12. Now I'm going to do ALL my stretching and then off to bed.
Good night! Sweet dreams to all.