POA Nov 2009
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Given my tendency to get sinus infections this year my plan of action for this round is going to be relatively light.
1. More water, I'm not going to even guess at a number here as any increase will be better.
2. Less Doctor Pepper which should help with 1.
3. Exercise a minimum of an hour and a half each week. I'm going to strive for 15 minutes a day and hopefully more.
4. Track food each day.
5. More horse time now that I'm well.
6. Boot camp course sometime before challenge is over. I bought a 6 class pass.
7. Mini-rewards-anytime I prevent myself from having something sweet during the day, ie, when it crosses my mind and I don't do it I will buy a new song for my music library.