Quick Brain Dump
Friday, October 16, 2009
Work has been very busy lately, so I haven't been doing so much random internet stuff like posting blog entries on Spark. LOL. But I just thought I'd do a quick brain dump of all that's been going on this past week:
1) I lost a lb! Woohoo! It was getting depressing that my weight hadn't moved in two weeks, but it moved, and I'm PUMPED! Funny how a single digit can be sooo motivating at the right moment.
2) I have a cold, and it's not fun. I've been starting out each day thinking, "Wow, my cold is gone, I feel GREAT!" and then it just gets gradually worse throughout the day. I've been going to sleep around 9 p.m. because I'm just so worn out because of it. Yuck. I can't wait to kick this one to the curb.
3) I passed a Microsoft Certification in Project 2007 on Monday!! Woohoo! I feel really proud of that accomplishment, and I studied off and on for about 3 months. Feels really good to get that checked off.
4) Car is STILL in the shop from the accident. Crazy, huh?
5) Doing good on food, etc. this week. Gave up soda entirely now, and I'm becoming a tea addict--which is great for my water intake too!
6) Switched to treadmill for the full hour yesterday. The elliptical didn't have me sweating so much anymore even with a tough resistance. The treadmill really makes me work it!
7) Making some fun goals for myself, and trying to keep my outlook positive.
Have a great weekend!