What Makes Me Happy
Sunday, September 06, 2009
I'm having a pretty rough night emotionally. I'm not particularly happy and haven't been for awhile now and I suppose it's catching up tonight. I need to make a hard and painful choice and follow through on it, one way or the other. So while I mull things a bit longer I decided to make a list of those things that make me happy.
1. Hearing my son laugh full out is the quickest smile maker. I really can't stay down when he's giggling like a loon.
2. My doggies, just in general soothe me when the day has been crazier than it should be.
3. A hot cup of perfectly brewed coffee, I'm fairly sure this is self-evident.
4. As I discovered today, a steam room with eucalyptus added to the steam.
5. A 2hour solo workout makes great headway into relieving stress and putting things in perspective - or distracting me enough that I get a break from the worries
6. Streaming movies and tv - helps my work day cruise by that much easier
7. Really soft socks on a cold day
That's it for now, I know there are more, but I'm struggling to find them this evening.