Goals for September
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Well I have definitely decided to only do the progress pics once a month. I think it will be easier to see that way.
I am on vacation in two days and I am not really going anywhere, just plan on doing a lot of stuff around the house. I am going to make sure I get a workout in EVERY day during this week. Also, I have at least one full day of housecleaning so I should be burning some calories there.
Goals for the month of September:
1. Track every bite of food every day. I have been doing this pretty consistently since I started over back in June, but I am going to really push myself this month.
2. Make notes on nutrition/fitness tracker. Easier to see my triggers if I know what happened that day and how I responded.
3. Try not to get on the scale EVERY day. This one is tough because I am one of those people that needs to continually see the progress. I passed that scale right up this morning without the need to shed my clothes and jump on it.
4. Outdoor activities. I am gonna try to get out with my little one more during the day while my older boys are at school. He is ill right now but hoping to get some swimming in before the pool closes. Also would like to do a few nature walks and see what we can find to study.
5. Be good to me. I am getting better at this one.
6. Let go of things. Personal.
7. Find a way to get more sleep. This one is tough. I have to work until 11:30 pm and home by midnight, then be back up by 6 am at least to get my boys to the school by 7. Takes me a bit to wind down and I am usually up til 2 or 3 am. UGH!
8. Check out some second hand stores for some new clothes while I am transitioning. My clothes look baggy right now.
That is all I can think of for now. Hoping to make it a great month!