Review of July Goals
Friday, July 31, 2009
1. Track food every day (everything)
2. Go to yoga at least 2 times this month
3. Get into new, smaller T-shirts by 8/01
4. Take a spinning class before 8/01
5. Go on one hike w/hiking group before 8/01
6. Get right back to working out after missing days
1. I'm still having trouble tracking my food so I'll make that one of my August goals.
2. I went to 2 yoga sessions on Sundays. They were really great. Unfortunately, the man who was teaching the class is leaving town so I don't know if there will still be classes. If there are, I'll go.
3. I wore one of my new T-shirts yesterday, and it wasn't as tight as it was (progress). And I went out and bought smaller pants. I could actually get them on but about threw out my back getting them zipped. No way could I sit down in them, but I'll get there.
4. No way was I going to take a spinning class. I ended up quitting running on the treadmill; I walk instead and can go just as fast if not faster, and my knees stopped hurting. I did this so I could save my knees for the hikes.
5. Went on one short hike and one 4 hour hike. I've found what I want to be doing. Am going on a short hike tonight and a long one tomorrow. Will continue hiking.
6. When I missed a day working out, I got right back to the gym and didn't take the whole week off.
So, all in all, I did pretty good. Still need to work on some areas, but I really feel like I'm making progress.