Goals for July 27 through August 2
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Well I had all intentions on staying on track and making goals on my vacation and that so did not happen. I ate lots of junk food but I am not going to beat myself up, and today I was back on the good eating path!
First thing this morning I decided to get a jump on my goals for this week, and here is what I came up with:
1. Stay in range with everything for 6 days.
2. Log everything no matter what!
3. Do strength training 2 times this week
4. Go to Zumba 3 times this week.
5. Walk or ride bike on all other days.
6. Get more fiber and lower sodium intake.
7. Try 2 new foods. (part of bootcamp)
8. do 3 push ups 5 days (part of bootcamp)
9. Walk 10 miles (part of the bootcamp)
10. Start reading Twilight (part of bootcamp)
Here's to a great week