23 reasons to embrace life.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Hey Spark Friends.
I have this list and I found myself reviewing it this morning. l am working real hard at reaching a weight loss goal and have hit a stumbling block. I am not surrendering to that block but trying to find a way around it . I remembered I had this list and and decided to revisit it. And was thankful it renewed and encouraged me. I hope it does the same for you.
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you
walk, smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Talk to GOD
about what is going on in your life.
3. When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement, 'My purpose is to __________ today. I am thankful for______________'
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat
blueberries, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli, almonds & walnuts.
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip,
energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you
can not control. Instead invest your energy in
the positive present moment.
8. Eat breakfast like a king,
lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a
maxed out charge card.
9. Life isn't fair, but it's still good. Time heals all wounds. Give time TIME.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
11. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12. You are not so important that you have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
13. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
14. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, will this
17. Forgive everyone for everything. In your last moment on Earth, nothing petty will really matter anyway. LET IT GO!
18.What other people think of you is really none of your business.
19. GOD heals everything - but you have to ask Him.
20. However good or bad a situation may be, it will change. Change is constant.
21. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will. Stay in touch!!!
22. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
23. Pay off your debt. Don’t spend your life being a slave to a creditor.
24. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements: "I am thankful for __________. Today I accomplished _________. "
25. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed. Worrying will not add a second more to your life.
26. When you are feeling down, start listing your many blessings. You'll be smiling before you know it.