Ten things that made a difference in my life today for which I am grateful:
1) The blessings of a loving husband and wonderful family (and unexpected gift of 2 dozen roses long stemmed roses -- Just because!)
2) The total dedication and commitment of Brother Dave who always steps up to the plate and supports me in making the tough decisions. (I so appreciate that you love and care for Mallory Ann as much as I do!)
3) The love, support and understanding of My Spark Friends who delicately, lovingly, have my heart ...
4) The joy of every moment spent with Mallory Ann -- living and loving in the moment...
5) The blessing of my good health that I am physically (and financially) able to care for our fur children; especially Mallory Ann's specific health needs.
6) The blessing of having a home office that allows me to provide constant care for Miss Mallory.
7) The blessing of hearing sweet "music" to my ears (translation: Mallory's constant soft, tender purrs!!)
8) Gratitude to have the Internet as a research tool at my finger tips to research and become educated on health-related topics.
9) The blessing of learning that in letting go of a perceived outcome, peace replaces fear.
10) The blessing of learning that it is when our hearts are tested the most, we get to find out who really are ...
A special note of gratitude:
To YOU, My Precious Loving Friends: My deepest, humble gratitude and appreciation for lifting my heart (and Baby Mallory Ann, too!) over the past few days... The outpouring of love, friendship, affection and understanding has given me the added strength and support to see us through... Bless YOU all!!