benefits of that plain little old bottle of 3% peroxide
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
I saw this and want to share it
This was written by Becky Ransey of Indiana
"I would like to tell you of the benefits of that plain little
old bottle of
3% peroxide you can get for under $1.00 at any drug store. My
been in the medical field for over 36 years, and most doctors
don't tell you
about peroxide, or they would lose thousands of dollars."
1. Take one capful (the little white cap that comes with the
hold in your mouth for 10 minutes daily, then spit it out. (I
do it when I
No more canker sores and your teeth will be whiter without
Use it instead of mouthwash. (Small print says mouth wash and
on the bottle)
2. Let your toothbrushes soak in a cup of "Peroxide" to keep
them free of
3. Clean your counters, table tops with peroxide to kill germs
and leave a
fresh smell. Simply put a little on your dishrag when you wipe,
or spray it
on the counters.
4. After rinsing off your wooden cutting board, pour peroxide on
it to kill
salmonella and other bacteria.
5. I had fungus on my feet for years - until I sprayed a 50/50
peroxide and water on them (especially the toes) every night and
6. Soak any infections or cuts in 3% peroxide for five to ten
several times a day. My husband has seen gangrene that would not
with any medicine, but was healed by soaking in peroxide.
8. Fill a spray bottle with a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and
water and keep
it in every bathroom to disinfect without harming your septic
bleach or most other disinfectants will.
9. Tilt your head back and spray into nostrils with your 50/50
whenever you have a cold, or plugged sinuses. It will bubble and
kill the bacteria . Hold for a few minutes then blow your nose
10. If you have a terrible toothache and cannot get to a dentist
put a capful of 3% peroxide into your mouth and hold it for ten
minutes several times a day. The pain will lessen greatly.
11. And of course, if you like a natural look to your hair,
spray the 50/50
solution on your wet hair after a shower and comb it through. You
will not have the peroxide burnt blonde hair like the hair dye
but more natural highlights if your hair is a light brown,
faddish, or dirty
blonde. It also lightens gradually so it's not a drastic change.
12. Put half a bottle of peroxide in your bath to help rid
or other skin infections.
13. You can also add a cup of peroxide instead of bleach to a
load of whites
in your laundry to whiten them. If there is blood on clothing,
Pour directly on the soiled spot. Let it sit for a minute, then
rub it and
rinse with cold water. Repeat if necessary.
14. I use peroxide to clean my mirrors with, and there is no
is why I love it so much for this.
I could go on and on. It is a little brown bottle no home
without! With prices of most necessities rising, I'm glad
there's a way
to save tons of money in such a simple, healthy manner.