Things I am thankful for in 2008
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Last year started really rough for me and for the longest time I felt I didn't have anything to be thankful for ( I know that is really bad). However, after spending the holidays with my family and friends I realized I have so much to be thankful.It is amazing how when things happen in life we (especially ME) tend to look at all the negatives and feeling sorry for ourselves. However, after having so much time go by I realize that everything DOES happen for a reason. Here is to a better 2009 and the strength and wisdom to continue to look for the good in life and appreciate all the things that come my way.
1. Breaking up with my boyfriend - BEST DECISION EVER - I am happier now than I ever have been!
2. Getting Sick - made me take a look at what was really important in life and surrounding myself with supportive and loving people
3. My family - although they drive me nuts - they really are the best and i would trade any of them.
4. My sparkfamily - absolute best motivation to follow your goals
5. Passing my exam - After failing one portion of my chiropractic exam a year ago and then waiting to take the final test to become a licensed chiropractor I was really frustrated. However, I was glad to have the extra time. I ended up with a great job teaching AND I passed my final test when the time came the first time around.
Happy New Year everyone