BEFORE AND AFTER JOURNAL CONTRACT
Saturday, November 29, 2008
BEFORE AND AFTER JOURNAL
I Sally aka Sheltielady will participate in the Journal Challenge and promise to not say anything negative about myself when I post my journal on my blog or on paper. I will at least post once a week or daily in my blog. I also agree to stick with this until December 29th the end of the challenge. The goal I choose to work on is:
1. learn to set mini goals/rewards for myself.
2. do better at styaing in the 1000 - 2300 sodium range
3. do strenght training on the machines at least twice a week. (I love cardio & circuit training classes but have a hard time just going to the gym and working on the machines.)
1. If I don’t feel like doing my goal, I will write down how I am feeling at the time I don’t want to do my goal. I will tell how I am feeling when I feel this way Example: tired, sleepy, sore, or however I am feeling at the time.
2. I will write down what I did, if I did the goal or didn’t. I will not make excuses or put myself down for the decision I made. Make it short and sweet if I did the goal or not.
3. At the end of the day I will look over my notes to see if this is a pattern. I will write down in my journal the steps to help improve to do my goal. What lessons I can take from this and use tomorrow, or the next time a problem comes up?