Health & Wellness
Pregnancy & Postpartum
The SparkPeople Blog
Fitness & Apparel
Access hundreds of thousands of recipes that are healthy and easy to make. Get full nutrition info for every recipe and track with one click!
Today's Featured Recipe:
Thursday, October 02, 2008
Here are my goals for October:
1. Track ALL of my food.
2. Exercise at least 30-60 minutes everyday.
3. Have 30-60 minutes of "ME" time every week.
4. Stay Positive about results.
Share This Post With Others
Report Inappropriate Blog
Member Comments About This Blog Post
Report Inappropriate Comment
1. I did this 1453 calories
2. I did 112 minutes, plus strength training
3. I got 20 minutes of "ME" time today
4. I've stayed positive today!!!
4439 days ago
Add Your Comment to the Blog Post
Log in to post a comment
Disclaimer: Weight loss results will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as a typical result of following the SparkPeople program.
Get An Email Alert Each Time
See Today's Featured Member Blog Posts
More Blogs by JSGILES
Starting a New Month
Steps count so far
View All ›