Thursday, September 18, 2008
I got my test results back from the Dr.
My HDL, LDL, Triglycerides are all normal, my blood count was low and my Sedimentation Rate was higher than normal.
High sedimentation rates may be caused by:
* Autoimmune diseases, such as systemic lupus erythematosus or rheumatoid arthritis.
* Cancer, such as lymphoma or multiple myeloma.
* Chronic kidney disease.
* Infection, such as pneumonia, pelvic inflammatory disease, or appendicitis.
* Inflammation of joints (such as polymyalgia rheumatica) and blood vessels (such as giant cell arteritis).
* Inflammation of the thyroid gland (Graves' disease).
* Kidney, bone, joint, skin, or heart valve infections.
* Pregnancy and toxemia of pregnancy.
* Viral infections.
So we will see where this goes. I have fallen off the wagon so much that I can't even see it anymore. My weight has bloomed back up in the 400s. The motivation to actually get up out of my bed other than to go to work isn't there.
Don't give up on me, God isn't through with me yet.