THINGS 2 CONSIDER
Sunday, August 24, 2008
This blog will also probably be evolving as it is a memo to self, really.
1 What Should I Eat? (Taken from The Biggest Loser Diet)
- To start = at least 4 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
- Next is proteins = 3 servings daily (a total of 24 oz).
- Then comes the whole grains = 2 (1 cup) servings daily.
- Then the glorious extra calories = 200 calories to do with as I please
2 How Many Calories Should I Consume Daily?
- my weight x 10 + my weight = # calories to maintain my current weight
- my weight x 7 = # of calories I should not go UNDER
(* Do not go under the 150 lb calculation of 1050 cal/ day.)
3 How Much Exercise?
- New guidelines are 30 minutes a day for everyone.
- For weightloss... 60 minutes/ day.
- So stay with the natural foods.
- Eat within my calorie range
- Exercise as many minutes as many days/ week as possible.
Adapted from COLEEQ's SP page
"Dieting is 50% mental. Keep focused on your goals and mindful of your eating, activity and exercises." - From www.50millionpunds.com 50 Million Motivator