Monday, August 04, 2008
So I'm a little late, nothing new there. This is just a list of my goals for August. Some of them have to do with my program here, some don't. I just needed to put this out there to make me more accountable.
1. Continue 100 crunches a day challenge
2. Allow myself 4 guilt free "cheat days" NOT a free-for-all but if I have a treat now and then, no guilt
3. Have at least one 5 consecutive day streak of eating within my range (not under, not over). Important because I tend to go to the extremes going over one day and under the next. Maybe they balance out, maybe not - but it's healthier to stay consistent
4. Get those (insert strong word here) lesson plans done!
5. Check into refinancing/consolidation loans (if anyone is reading and has advice here, please - my ears are wide open)
6. Get my classroom set up and ready to go
7. Continue walking at least 60 minutes every day until school starts
8. Walk at least 30 minutes, 3 days a week after school starts
9. Help hubby stay on track with his program
10. Switch back to decaf - I've been drinking far too much regular coffee this summer
I'll let you all know how it went at the end of the month.