KITTERSLADY
4,000-5,499 SparkPoints 4,103
SparkPoints
 
Awards

Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
 
Interact with KITTERSLADY
Add as SparkFriend Send Private Message Leave Comment Recent Message
Board Posts




Shown if member clicks "Read More"








(Shown after Message Board Posts)
Add a Link
Save Changes
SparkFriends
 
 
 
 
 
Login to Leave Comment
Comments
  • v no profile image BUDDBE
    Stay motivated. In my opinion having the knowledge of what to do and/or not do is about 20% of the needed tools in you your toolbox. the other 80% comes from your personal motivation to set goals for your self and your creativity in challenging yourself to meet those goals. With the desire and the knowledge put into place the long and short term incentives. For example a long term incentive is achieving a healthy, more fit and robust you, a short term incentive is to set small interim rewards such as a new article of clothing or a new gadget for monitoring your health, or a trip to do or see something new and different. Anyways I am no expert on other people I only throw these out for you because it worked for me and you will need to find your own preferred tools for your self construction project. Good Luck and I look forward to sharing more in the future. I am still working my self construction project so I will be seeking encouragement as well. Boy was I ever gabby. emoticon
    1887 days ago
  • v LIFENPROGRESS
    "Follow your dreams, work hard, practice and persevere. Make sure you eat a variety of foods, get plenty of exercise and maintain a healthy lifestyle."
    ~ Sasha Cohen ~
    1940 days ago