See this image larger
Tara, My Nephew's Sphinx Cat

See this image larger
self explanatory

See this image larger
Youngest Nephew in Colorado

go to goodies page
go to goodies page
go to goodies page

Interact with BELDONDOG1
Add as SparkFriend Send Private Message Leave Comment

Hi SparkPeople!
I am a female over sixty, but have the mind and spirit of a 35 year old -gets me in trouble sometimes lol) Have been retired now for almost 9 years due to a disability. It may slow me down but it never stops me! I have no particular number as far as a goal weight, ( probably about 180 or less), I just know I want to feel healthier and more " with it ' than I do now.
I have been divorced for many years and not really
interested in getting married again. I have a few platonic male friends and I'm happy with that. I have no children and my family has all died, except my precious nieces and nephews, but they are in Mi. and Co. and I am here in Ohio. But I'm a happy camper (90% of the time). lol I'm looking for the other 10% from Spark.
I know from the women I've met so far, I will have all the motivation I can handle--what a great group of people you are!
Well, my journey has started and I'm glad I'll be on it with all of you!

Member Since: 8/28/2011

Fitness Minutes: 47,759

My Goals:
My goals are to become more active--to stop thinking of the past and how it used to be and think of the future instead. I know I can't do all that I used to do, but with God's help and the kind people of Spark, I WILL BE AN IMPROVED WOMAN!

My Program:
I am going to start eating more healthy, drink a lot of water (until I slosh) do my chair exercises (got my two 1# balls and a few resistance bands) watch my salt and my sweet tooth or I should say 'teeth' lol. In a while I'll be saying " I am woman, hear me ROAR!"

Personal Information:

Other Information:
A Joy Shared is Twice the Joy and a Sorrow Shared is Half the Sorrow.

Being a friend, I am here to share both, please feel free to use my shoulders.

Read More About BELDONDOG1 - Profile Information moved here. (Updated July 16)

Shown if member clicks "Read More"

(Shown after Message Board Posts)
Add a Link
Save Changes
My Ticker:
 Pounds lost: 11.0 
Login to Leave Comment
Member Comments (354):  123Next >Last >>