Author: Sorting Last Post on Top Message:
SUNGIRL822 Posts: 1,350
6/3/11 1:44 P

Bruins are going to win saturday!! Weds. was unfortunate, they did play an excellent game.

As far as a snack I usually bring watermelon salsa with me, people look at it weird but end up loving it.

It's got watermelon, cilantro, red onion, jalepeno's and lime juice. I've included a link to the full recipe.

SNOOPY1960 Posts: 1,687
6/2/11 8:04 P

Great game I know !!!

Bruins played well but need to play just a little bit better.

Praying for a win on Saturday .


ESAEBEE SparkPoints: (0)
Fitness Minutes: (1,994)
Posts: 38
6/2/11 9:26 A

Great ideas thanks! Those will be great for Saturday's game...and the Bruins better win that one! What a game last nights was!

SNOOPY1960 Posts: 1,687
6/1/11 9:35 P

The game has already started but maybe you can use this for the next game !!
Go Bruins !!!


Orange glazed chicken bites

3 pounds boneless skinless chicken cut into bite size pieces
1 1/2 cups soy sauce
1 cup orange juice
1 teaspoon garlic powder

Cut chicken into bite size pieces

Place chicken and marinade into a large resealable plastic bag.

Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight flipping bag over every few hours.

Drain and discard 95 % of the marinade, leave the other 5% so the glaze will set. Place chicken in a foil pan ( easy cleanup , just throw it away)

350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until chicken is
done. Serve on a platter with toothpicks !!


Get some long toothpicks . Skewer some a mozzarella chunk, a grape tomato, a black or green olive and a bit of rolled up deli turkey. Make a bunch and then drizzle some Italian salad dressing and serve.


Buy a bag of frozen turkey meatballs. Cook them in some sweet and sour sauce and serve on a platter with toothpicks


This sounds weird but oh so good !!

Pepper Jelly Spread

1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
1/2 cup pepper jelly or jalapeno jelly

Place brick of cream cheese onto a platter. Spread the pepper jelly on top. Serve with pita chips !!

Edited by: SNOOPY1960 at: 6/1/2011 (21:36)
-POOKIE- Posts: 22,518
6/1/11 5:17 P

cut chicken breast into strips and bake with a spice mix

crispy baked broad/soy beans

ESAEBEE SparkPoints: (0)
Fitness Minutes: (1,994)
Posts: 38
6/1/11 11:24 A

I'm having a few people over for the 1st game of the Stanley Cup Playoffs this evening and I'm looking for some good party food recipe ideas. I'm at a loss on what to make that's healthy and crowd pleasing. (Please no veggie and hummus suggestions, as much as I like them, that is just an overall crowd DISpleaser and too much of my regular everyday food)

Page: 1 of (1)  

Other Recipe Requests Topics:

Topics: Last Post:
Easy & portable soup recipe, please 1/16/2013 11:20:43 AM
Easy, healthy and tasty recipe ideas? 12/31/2015 9:04:09 AM
Easy vegan clean eating 10/3/2013 11:18:21 AM
Paleo Label 1/26/2012 6:35:42 PM
Salmon cakes 10/22/2014 8:39:47 PM