Author: Sorting Last Post on Top Message:
CMCOLE Posts: 2,667
12/22/12 7:49 A

Dietitian Becky had it correct.
You do need to seek the input of a specialist, though

GREASE31 SparkPoints: (0)
Fitness Minutes: (15,600)
Posts: 1,420
12/21/12 9:22 A

Hi my name is melanie Louise Jackson aka (Grease31),

I know that i am, allergic to Seafood eg, Cockles & Muscles i, have had these in, Seafood Platters 3 from, Morrisons & 1 from, Sainsbury's these always make, me very very ill.

I am also allergic, to Peanuts & Peanut, Oil which is used, to make (Earex Ear Drops,) these have made both, my Ears very very, sore & very very, Painfull 2 almost 2, the point where the.

Pain has been that , bad & very very, severe that it has, made me cry &, very very unhappy 2. emoticon emoticon emoticon

12/20/12 7:22 P

You should definately seek the counseling of a dietitian. Much depends on the type test you had done. Some of these "blood tests" do not mean that you have to avoid the food completely. Or did you have a skin prick type test. There is usually an elimination diet that is the next step to determine your needs and specific foods to adjust in your diet.

Dietitian Becky

NYXWOLFWALKER SparkPoints: (168,070)
Fitness Minutes: (200,346)
Posts: 15,176
12/20/12 3:49 P

sounds familiar, I'm got a gluten, lactose, soy and nut intolerances (the soy and nut one are actually harder to manage then the gluten and lactose since so many items out there are made with soy - which is blasted annoying!

I agree with other's seeing a dietician who can help you work out a deal that will help you adapt to whats going on is a good idea, its possible that its not an allergy but a intolerance which if so in time can for some disappear or tolerances build up for small amounts.

There is a group here on SP for Allergic Eating, I'm a member of the group (though I don't post much on the group).

BUBBLEJ1 Posts: 2,981
12/20/12 3:33 P

You really need to see a dietician. They will be able to come up with a balanced eating plan for you.

Sorry to hear about all the allergies!

LUANN_IN_PA Posts: 26,404
12/20/12 3:07 P

The doctor who did your allergy testing can refer you to a dietician.

LANAG39 Posts: 198
12/20/12 3:03 P

I just learned I'm allergic to wheat, barley, rye, corn, buckwheat, oats, and all tree nuts. I already couldn't eat fruit fresh or canned, and I'm lactose intolerant. I'm not struggling to data healthy. I'm struggling to eat.

Page: 1 of (1)  

Other Diet and Nutrition Topics:

Topics: Last Post:
Beginning Nutrition 10/19/2016 1:18:40 PM
conquer cravings. 7/2/2016 10:23:58 PM
Question about calorie range 4/18/2017 11:26:14 PM
The office and food 8/17/2016 9:48:11 PM
Differential Report 6/27/2016 4:06:49 PM