Help - Answer

  • How can I change an incorrect weigh in or measurement?
Sometimes members need to change a weigh in or measurement that was entered incorrectly. While you are not able to delete a weigh in or measurement entry, you can go back and enter a correct number for either of those at any time.

To change an incorrect weigh in or measurement:
  1. Roll your mouse over "My Trackers" at the top of the screen.
  2. Click on "My Weight."
  3. You'll now see your Measurement Tracker page.
  4. Towards the top of the page, you'll see today's date. To the right of today's date, you'll see a calendar icon.
  5. Click on the calendar icon.
  6. Click on the date that has the incorrect measurement recorded. (To select a date in a previous month, you can click on the left arrow at the top of the calendar until you see the correct month.)
  7. Once the date is selected, you can enter the correct number in the "Today's Entry" box next to the measurement that you need to correct.
  8. Click "Save Measurements" at the bottom or top of the page.
  9. Your Measurement Tracker will now reflect the correct number.

If this did not answer your question:

Click here to browse all our questions