Looking for a fast and easy way to cook spaghetti or pasta with little clean up? Now you can use your microwave.
- Add spaghetti to a large plastic container. Break in half if needed.
- Fill box with water so that all of the spaghetti is under water. Add salt or any spices you like, then...
- Microwave on high for 5-15 minutes depending on amount of pasta and power of microwave. Taste for doneness.
- Using hot gloves, remove from microwave and drain.
- Put pasta on a plate and enjoy hot. Add sauce, cheese, herbs, or anything else you like for a delicious quick & easy meal!