For someone who spent decades strung out on diet coke, drinking water didn't come all that naturally. But little by little I've learned ways to incorporate drinking water in my daily routines. And as a bonus, I lost 7 pounds the month I gave up diet coke for good and I've never felt better.
* Drink water in restaurants with lemon.
* Drink water while shopping.
*Always have water with lunch.
* Drink water while I'm waiting for my coffee to brew.
* Keep water bottle handy while working out.
* Make water a staple on my shopping list.
* Keep cold water in fridge.