Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.

Secrets of Success

< Secrets of Success Main Page    Submit a Secret

Planning Meals 1 Day Ahead


Members Were Sparked
This Sparked Me!

Planning ahead with a 10% window for unscheduled snacks

I plan my meals for the next day @ about 90% of scheduled calories. That leaves me about 10% of calories for unplanned healthy snacks.
- Submitted by POPPYKLAPROOSJE 9/11/2012 in Healthy Eating | 0 Comments
Please note these are member-submitted secrets and are not reviewed by SparkPeople's health experts for accuracy. If you feel a secret is inappropriate, please click Report Inappropriate Secret and our staff will review it.

POPPYKLAPROOSJE's Other Secrets of Success

  • No Other Secrets of Success


  • No Tags

Member Comments

Be the First to Add Your Comment

Leave encouragement, a question, or anything else relevant to this. All comments must abide by SparkPeople's Community Guidelines.

Log in to post a comment.

Related Secrets

Diet Resources: healthy artificial sweetener | artificial sweetener names | artificial sweetener brands