I feel satisfied fast by:
Give to stomach:
1. Glass of water at start of meal.
2. High fibre: puffed rice, puffed wheat, crispbread, oatmeal.
3. High water%: tomato, orange, yogurt.
Give to teeth:
1. Sit down, eat slow, chew over.
2. Start meal with the low calorie parts.
3. Chewing gum after meal.
Give to blood sugar:
1. Candy 20 min before meal (small).
2. Few grapes to start.
3. Dessert only 10 min later, if still feel for it.
I don't want to eat.
But I feel hungry.
Feeling hungry is based on:
pressure in stomach,
need of mouth to chew ,
level of sugar in blood.
So all it takes is to raise the pressure in the stomach, chew enough, and have enough sugar in the blood - by taking in only few calories.