I used to be a "clean plate club" member. Ate everything even when I wasn't hungry. As a toddler Mom - I also would eat my kids last 2 bites too. Now I ask myself should this last bit go to WASTE or to MY WAIST? Changes your perception. I'm not advocating wasting food, clearly save/store what you need, but taking leftovers from the table to the kitchen - it should go in the fridge or the trash but NOT my mouth after I'm done and full already.
Please note these are member-submitted secrets and are not reviewed by SparkPeople's health experts for accuracy. If you feel a secret is inappropriate, please click Report Inappropriate Secret and our staff will review it.
Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkTeams, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.