* 10 oz of pure coconut water. I really like the one that I found at Whole Foods (Amy & Brian Natural Coconut juice with pulp), since it gives a richer and sweeter taste.
* One scoop (30 g) of Bioplex pure egg white powder
* Some frozen blueberries (maybe 2 tablespoons)
* Small dash of cinnamon, which helps the flavor and has health benefits too (aids blood sugar control, reduces cholesterol, and improves weight loss).
* Drink about 1 hour before your workout
Donít mix it up the way you normally would do with a typical protein powder mix in a shaker cup. I ended up with a big frothy mess that was almost impossible to drink. Great for waffles. Bad for drinking. Fewer, gentle shakes is the trick or have the patience to mix with a spoon or whisk.