You'll save more by switching thing from premade/packaged foods to staple whole foods:
1. uncles bens minute rice - bulk food white/brown rice
2. fruit cups - buy produce, chop up into tupperware, n store
3. spaghetti sauce - make your own, its easy and cheaper!
4. ketchup/mayo - make your own, its easy and cheap!
3. lemonades/teas - make your own, its easy and cheap!
People don't think to make their own stuff, but most of it is much cheaper to make yourself, and it tastes good
I have found that I can afford mostly organic products when i stick to buying only simple and whole foods (rices, fresh/frozen fruits and veggies, oats, barley, beans, nuts, chicken, turkey). The things that are pricey are anything premade or preserved! I make my own sauces, teas , etc! YUM!