Put a bottle of inexpensive (read, cheap) White Vinegar in a spray bottle. Put a bottle of inexpensive (yep) peroxide in another spray bottle.
After meals and clean-up have been done, spray a light mist of the vinegar over all surfaces, including your sink, and wipe off. Then spray a light mist of peroxide over everything and wipe that off.
The acid in the vinegar kills billions of bacteria and germs, the peroxide kills millions of bacteria & germs and removes slight odor of vinegar.
You now have a sink that would pass a Food Service inspection.
Don't forget the faucet and faucet handles!
Store bottles under the sink where it is dark. Constant exposure to light breaks down the peroxide into plain water.