Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.

Secrets of Success

< Secrets of Success Main Page    Submit a Secret

80/20 Secret

9

Members Were Sparked
This Sparked Me!

Eat 80 % of daily calories healthly as you can and 20 % of your calories what you like but make them count.

- Submitted by LARAINE 3/26/2010 in Weight Loss | 2 Comments
Please note these are member-submitted secrets and are not reviewed by SparkPeople's health experts for accuracy. If you feel a secret is inappropriate, please click Report Inappropriate Secret and our staff will review it.

LARAINE's Other Secrets of Success

Popular Weight Loss Secrets

Tags

  • No Tags

Member Comments

DEBJO57 3/26/2010 11:38:00 PM

    absolutely positively the only way to go. you cannot just not eat the good stuff. consider them 'treats' and limit the portion. I still feel like a reward so my 20% reward is for eating righteously the other 80% of the time ! emoticon
SHER11 3/26/2010 11:31:00 PM

    emoticon

Leave encouragement, a question, or anything else relevant to this. All comments must abide by SparkPeople's Community Guidelines.

Log in to post a comment.

Related Secrets

Diet Resources: hamstring strain exercises | hamstring rehab exercises | hamstring injury exercises