JESUSCAN7's Secrets of Success | SparkPeople
Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.

Secrets of Success

< Secrets of Success Main Page
My SparkPage

Please note these are member-submitted secrets and are not reviewed by SparkPeople's health experts for accuracy. If you feel a secret is inappropriate, please click the "Report Inappropriate Secret" on the secret's page and our staff will review it.

52

Members Were Sparked
This Sparked Me!

CUTTING CALORIES

I love peanut butter. In order to cut the calories in a peanut butter sandwich, I slightly toast the bread first. Then put about a teaspoon of peanut butter on a slice of bread. It still has the delicious taste of peanut butter and a slight crunch that I love! emoticon emoticon

- Submitted by JESUSCAN7 7/16/2010 in Healthy Eating | 1 Comment
Leave a Comment

60

Members Were Sparked
This Sparked Me!

Tithe First!

As a Christian, the first step to save is to give the Lord the tithe (10% of what you make). He will stretch the other 90% to meet your needs. Otherwise, He will get His one way or another. God also blesses obedience! emoticon

- Submitted by JESUSCAN7 7/10/2010 in Saving Money | 12 Comments
Leave a Comment

35

Members Were Sparked
This Sparked Me!

Dirty Glass!

When cleaning windows, mirrors, glass doors, etc. use newspaper to wipe the windex from the glass, because it cleans, but does not leave fuzz or lint from the cloth. emoticon

- Submitted by JESUSCAN7 7/8/2010 in Around The House | 2 Comments
Leave a Comment

28

Members Were Sparked
This Sparked Me!

StirFry

I love stirfry veggies cooked in a skillet with lid until tender. Then, I add a tad of light margarine or olive oil. Low in calories, healthy, and takes only a few minutes to cook. emoticon

- Submitted by JESUSCAN7 7/5/2010 in Cooking | 1 Comment
Leave a Comment

88

Members Were Sparked
This Sparked Me!

Make a Decision!

I first had to come to the point that I wanted to make the choice to change to a healthy lifestyle. Without the desire to make the change, it would not have happened.

- Submitted by JESUSCAN7 6/26/2010 in Getting Started | 1 Comment
Leave a Comment

57

Members Were Sparked
This Sparked Me!

Pick Up!

As the old saying goes,"a place for everything and everything in its place. It is easy to pick an item up and put it in its proper place, if that item has a designated place.
Otherwise, I find it becomes clutter. emoticon

- Submitted by JESUSCAN7 6/24/2010 in Organization | 2 Comments
Leave a Comment
Page: (1 total)