ANGMAN's Secrets of Success | SparkPeople
Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.

Secrets of Success

< Secrets of Success Main Page
My SparkPage

Please note these are member-submitted secrets and are not reviewed by SparkPeople's health experts for accuracy. If you feel a secret is inappropriate, please click the "Report Inappropriate Secret" on the secret's page and our staff will review it.

89

Members Were Sparked
This Sparked Me!

80/20 rule eat to live YOUR best life

If you eat healthy with purpose 80% of the time then the other 20% can be the stuff you want to eat because you like and it makes your life worth living.

- Submitted by ANGMAN 6/23/2010 in Weight Loss | 3 Comments
Leave a Comment
Page: (1 total)