About This Workout
Use this short workout to tone your butt and thighs without lunges or squats! These exercises target the gluteus maximus and the biceps femoris (hamstrings) to retain strength and muscle tone. After just five minutes, you WILL feel the burn and notice tighter and firmer muscles over time.
- Length: 5 minutes
- Equipment: Stability ball and mat (optional, for cushioning)
- Type of Workout: Strength training (toning) & flexibility
- Muscles Worked: Glutes and hamstrings
- Fitness Level: Beginner to advanced
- Impact: Low-impact
- Safety Precautions: A mat will help cushion your body on the floor. Since this video will work your muscles to fatigue, rest at least 1-2 days before doing additional gluteal exercises.
- Extra Tip: These bridging exercises can also be done without a ball--simply place your feet flat on the floor. This option is easier than using the ball, too.