- 1 lb. potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 lbs. chicken, rinsed
- 6 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons honey
- 3 Tablespoons mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 heads garlic, peeled
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a shallow pan, toss potatoes and carrots with oil, salt and pepper.
3. Nestle peeled garlic cloves amongst the vegetables and scatter the rosemary on top.
4. Arrange the chicken among the vegetables and bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, stir the mustard and honey together.
6. Remove the pan from the oven. Carefully take the chicken from the pan to another clean plate. Spread the honey-mustard mixture over the chicken.
7. Stir vegetables in the pan, return coated chicken to the pan, and place pan back into the oven. Bake 10-20 minutes, until chicken is cooked and vegetables are tender.
Makes 4 servings.