2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tbsp peanut oil
7 oz. tofu, drained and diced
1 med red bell pepper, diced
1 med yellow bell pepper, diced
1 cup mushrooms, slices
1 1/2 cup Pak-choi, whites diced, greens shredded
1 cup vegetable broth
2 tsp curry powder
1 tbsp cornstarch
2 cups brown rice, cooked
1. In a small bowl, combine first 4 ingredients. Pour over tofu cubes and allow to marinate for at least an hour.
2. Put tofu, pak-choi and mushrooms in a large pan or wok and stir-fry for a few minutes.
3. Add both peppers and stir-fry for five more minutes, until everything is tender crisp.
4. Combine vegetable broth, curry powder and cornstarch, and add to wok. Simmer until the sauce has become thick.
5. Serve the veggie sauce on top of the brown rice. Makes two generous servings.
Number of Servings: 2Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TANCALIEL.