4 four oz. pink salmon fillets
2 med. tomatoes, sliced
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
1 med. red pepper, cut in thin strips
2 tbsp pesto sauce
lemon juice, to taste
black pepper, to taste
4 cups whole wheat spaghetti, cooked
1. Preheat oven to 200C (400F). Spread out 4 large sheets of aluminium foil.
2. Place a salmon fillet in the center of each sheet. Spread 1/2 tablespoon pesto sauce on each fillet.
3. Divide the veggies into 4 equal portions and spread on and around fish.
4. Sprinkle freshly ground black pepper and lemon juice (to taste) over each fillet, and fold the aluminium foil closed to form 4 packages.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until fish is done. Serve over cooked pasta.
Number of Servings: 4Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TANCALIEL.