- nonstick cooking spray, as needed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 lb. fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 lb. sole fillets or other white fish
- 2 tablespoon orange juice
- 4 oz. (1 cup) part-skim mozzarella cheese, grated
1. Preheat oven to 400º F.
2. Spray a 10"x6" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Heat oil in skillet; saute mushrooms about 3 minutes or until tender.
4. Add spinach and continue cooking about 1 minute or until spinach is barely wilted. Remove from heat; drain liquid into prepared baking dish.
5. Add oregano and garlic to drained sauteed vegetables; stir to mix ingredients.
6. Divide vegetable mixture evenly among fillets, placing filling in center of each fillet.
7. Roll fillet around mixture and place seam-side down in prepared baking dish.
8. Sprinkle with orange juice, then grated mozzarella cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily. Lift out with a slotted spoon.
Yield: 4 servings--Serving Size: 1 fillet roll.