If you believe that your work has been copied on a SparkPeople website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated in connection with a SparkPeople website, please provide SparkPeople 's IP Agent with the following information:
1.an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the SparkPeople website, with enough detail that we may find it on the website;
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
SparkPeople 's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
You will earn 5 SparkPoints
Page 1 of 1Got a story idea? Give us a shout!