Study also found waiting until 17 weeks to introduce solids is key.
Read the Story
- Certain Allergies Plus Blood Pressure Meds Could Be Bad Mix
People on ACE inhibitors can experience oral allergy syndrome, a rare reaction to some fruits, vegetables
- Could Mothers' Allergy Shots in Pregnancy Lower Kids' Risk?
More research needed to confirm early study findings
- Did Bone Marrow Transplant Cure Peanut Allergy?
Unusual case report details how 10-year-old boy was treated for leukemia and lost sensitivity to peanuts
- Gelatin Allergy May Mean Extra Care Is Needed With Flu Shot
Used to stabilize the vaccine, gelatin could cause reaction in those who are sensitive to it, experts say
- Trick-or-Treating Safety Tips From an ER Doc
Flashlights, reflective tape and large groups can help keep kids safe
- Halloween Safety Tips for Kids With Food Allergies
Specialist tells parents how to avoid trick-or-treating hazards
- Study Finds No Connection Between Autism, Celiac Disease
Research casts doubt on practice of placing children with autism on a gluten-free diet, experts say
- Costs for Kids' Food Allergies Estimated at Nearly $25 Billion
Allergen-free foods, special diets alone cost U.S. families $1.7 billion yearly, study finds
- Allergies, Asthma Show Links to ADHD: Study
All three conditions on the rise, but it's unclear whether ADHD risk is affected by others
- Researchers Focus on Eczema-Food Allergy Link
Breakdown in skin barrier that occurs with eczema could play role in food sensitivity, study says
Browse Health News by Category: