Study found that either too few or too many added pounds upped child's odds for being overweight.
Read the Story
- Blood Test Aims to Predict Breast Cancer's Return
Study found DNA-based screen was more than 90 percent accurate in predicting recurrence
- Bleeding Irregularities Common in Menopause, Study Finds
Report should reassure women at this stage of life, researcher says
- Does Facebook Make Women Feel Bad About Their Bodies?
Study found more time on the social networking site was tied to greater likelihood of negative self-image
- Gene Variant May Double Alzheimer's Risk for Women: Study
Effect wasn't nearly as pronounced among men, researchers say
- Irregular Periods May Be Risk Factor for Ovarian Cancer, Study Suggests
Preliminary finding might eventually offer clue to which women would benefit from early screening
- Time Spent With Grandkids Might Boost Women's Brain Power
But don't overdo it: Study found that too much babysitting was tied to mental decline
- Could Daughter's Cancer Risk Be Affected by Father's Age at Birth?
Early study tied younger dads to higher odds of breast, ovarian tumors, and older dads to increased risk of uterine disease
- Vegetables in Childhood May Benefit Breast Health
Girls who ate carotenoid-rich foods less likely to have breast conditions, study finds
- Stroke Often Missed in ERs, Study Finds
Women, minorities and younger adults most likely to be misdiagnosed
- Experimental Breast Cancer Drug Seems Safe, Effective for Advanced Disease
Preliminary results look promising, experts say
Browse Health News by Category: