Provision gives mid-sized employers more time to offer coverage to their workers.
Read the Story
- Businesses Urge Change to Obamacare's Insurance Mandate
House panel members spar over claim that provision of health-reform law is a 'job killer'
- Glaxo to End Payments to Prescribing Doctors
Pharmaceutical giant first drug maker to adopt such a policy, report says
- Health Agency Chief Apologizes for Federal Website Woes
Head of Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services insists HealthCare.gov will be much improved within a month
- Do Some Docs Have Vested Interest in Prescribing Radiation for Prostate Cancer?
Study found greater increases in use of expensive treatment in practices that owned the equipment
- Nonprofit Hospital CEOs Earn $600K on Average: Report
Patient satisfaction, more than quality of care, appears to determine income, study suggests
- Doctors Want to Provide Best Care Possible to Patients: Survey
But time spent dealing with electronic health records one of the biggest obstacles they see to doing that
- FDA Sets Rules for Smartphone Medical Apps
Agency will only regulate those that turn phones into medical devices
- Doctors Quick to Order Knee MRIs When They Own a Scanner, Study Finds
Test results were more likely to be normal when doctors 'self-referred' knee pain patients
- Pay Gap Between Male, Female Doctors Persists, Study Finds
Although there was a significant increase in number of women physicians, salary differences stayed constant
- Most Docs Don't Think They're Big Part of Rising Health Care Costs
Instead, those surveyed pointed to lawyers, insurance companies, hospitals and even patients
Browse Health News by Category: